THESE SANDALS DON'T JUST LOOK AMAZING, THEY ALSO PROVIDE GREAT SUPPORT FOR YOUR FEET!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Simply, slip them on and snug your feet in place around the toe clasp for enhanced support.
- It's lightweight and utilizes a unique wedge design that will make you walk steadily & stand for hours, without any strain or pain.
- The Helios-Cushion™ sole system works wonders to increase stability, reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Save your time, money, and health from joint and muscle pain by fixing the base of your entire body: your feet. for unsurpassed stability and all-day comfort.
- Lightweight sole with Helios-Cushion™ technology softens impacts and reduces strain on the foot. enables fastening on either side of the shoe, adjustment of the length of the strap and a unique, easy on/off.
- Style: Retro
- Product category: one line type
- Relevant age groups: adults
Item Specs: for JEZEBEL
- Sole material: RUBBER
- Top material: artificial PU
- Single material: rubber
- Heel height: MED (3-5CM)
- Platform Height: 0-3cm
- Heel Type: Wedges
- Layer material: artificial leather
Sandal Type: Ankle-Wrap
Back Counter Type: Front & Rear Strap
Item Specs: for DEVORA
Upper Material: PU
Sandal Type: Gladiator
Heel Type: Wedges
Lining Material: PU
Side Vamp Type: Covered
Outsole Material: PU
Item Type: Sandals
Heel Height: Med (3cm-5cm)l
Closure Type: Hook & Loop
Back Counter Type: Cover Heel
Fashion Element: Rome
Insole Material: PU
SHOE SIZE CHARTS
Use the shoe size conversion below to find your shoe size in the US and EU shoe sizes.
- 35 Euro Size - 4.5 and 5 US Size
- 36 Euro Size - 5.5 and 6 US Size
- 37 Euro Size - 6.5 and 7 US Size
- 38 Euro Size- 7.5 and 8 US Size
- 39 Euro Size - 8.5 and 9 US Size
- 40 Euro Size - 9.5 and 10 US Size
SIZE ATTENTION: For slim feet please choose your normal sneaker size. Other than this, we strongly recommend going with the next size larger than your normal wear.
(Slim Feet) Your usual size is 37. You must order the size 37.
(NOT Slim Feet) Your two usual size 37-38. Choose (38) whichever is bigger.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT:
Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimetres from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.