"Bridget is the Anglicized variation of the name Brighid and means ‘strength or exalted one.’ Also the name of the Celtic goddess of wisdom, Bridget is used widely by traditionalist. It’s also the name of the most famous female saint in Ireland."
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Insole Material: Fabric
- Pattern Type: Patchwork
- Lining Material: Cotton Fabric
- Closure Type: Hook & Loop
- Heel Type: Height Increasing
- Platform Height: 0-3cm
- Heel Height: High (5cm-8cm)
- Toe Shape: Round Toe
Shoe Size Charts
Use the shoe size conversion below to find your shoe size in the US and EU shoe sizes.
- 35 Euro Size - 4.5 and 5 US Size
- 36 Euro Size - 5.5 and 6 US Size
- 37 Euro Size - 6.5 and 7 US Size
- 38 Euro Size- 7.5 and 8 US Size
- 39 Euro Size - 8.5 and 9 US Size
- 40 Euro Size - 9.5 and 10 US Size
SIZE ATTENTION: For slim feet please choose your normal sneaker size. Other than this, we strongly recommend going with the next size larger than your normal wear.
(Slim Feet) Your usual size is 37. You must order the size 37.
(NOT Slim Feet) Your two usual size 37-38. Choose (38) whichever is bigger.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT:
Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimeters from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.