Emma is a feminine given name. It is derived from the Germanic word ermen meaning whole or universal, and was originally a short form of Germanic name that began with ermen. Emma is also used as a diminutive of Emmeline, Amelia or any other name beginning with "em".
- Sole is light and flexible, adapts to the stability of the ground and strategic work and optimizes the unique performance of every touch and boost
- Keep the inside of the shoes dry and comfortable
- Comfortable, lightweight and breathable suitable for the party, indoor, outdoor, travel, driving, sports, fitness, walking, running, exercising, jogging, training, any occasion
- Designed to be ergonomic green and healthier more is a unique design protecting your feet to make you stand out
- Upper Material: Mesh
- Popular Elements: Air cushion
- Tip shape: Roundhead
- Inner Material: Cloth
- Upper height: Low-Top casual shoes
- Height of heels: 4 centimeters
Shoe Size Charts
Use the shoe size conversion below to find your shoe size in the US and EU shoe sizes.
- 35 Euro Size - 4.5 and 5 US Size
- 36 Euro Size - 5.5 and 6 US Size
- 37 Euro Size - 6.5 and 7 US Size
- 38 Euro Size- 7.5 and 8 US Size
- 39 Euro Size - 8.5 and 9 US Size
- 40 Euro Size - 9.5 and 10 US Size
SIZE ATTENTION: For slim feet please choose your normal sneaker size. Other than this, we strongly recommend going with the next size larger than your normal wear.
(Slim Feet) Your usual size is 37. You must order the size 37.
(NOT Slim Feet) Your two usual size 37-38. Choose (38) whichever is bigger.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT:
Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimeters from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.