Walk with the best sneakers everywhere.
Features and Benefits:
Comfort: Perhaps the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “sneakers”. They are indeed very comfortable to wear. Aside from comfort, Sneakers also have a whole lot of other advantages.
- Support: They provide support for the feet while doing strenuous activities like running, playing various sports and doing high-impact exercises. Injury is prevented because the sneakers provide support for the feet. Also provide more stability than any other type of sneakers. You can walk, run and jump without fear of getting injured because the sneakers are supporting your feet and ankles.
- Breathability: Made of breathable materials such as mesh. The air is allowed to pass through the mesh, allowing the feet to breathe. It is important that the feet are allowed to breathe because if they are not, then they will be soaked in sweat. Feet that are soaked in wetness for long periods of time are likely to have a foul smell and develop diseases caused by fungi and bacteria which usually develop in warm and damp places.
- Versatility: They can be worn to different types of activities. Casual sneakers can be used for walking exercises or for strolling in the park. They can also be worn for casual days at the office or to casual gatherings.
Upper Material: Mesh (Air mesh)
- Lining Material: Canvas
Insole Material: EVA
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Heel Height: Low (1cm-3cm)
SHOE SIZE CHARTS
Use the shoe size conversion below to find your shoe size in the US and EU shoe sizes.
- 35 Euro Size - 4.5 and 5 US Size
- 36 Euro Size - 5.5 and 6 US Size
- 37 Euro Size - 6.5 and 7 US Size
- 38 Euro Size- 7.5 and 8 US Size
- 39 Euro Size - 8.5 and 9 US Size
SIZE ATTENTION: For slim feet please choose your normal sneaker size. Other than this, we strongly recommend going with the next size larger than your normal wear.
(Slim Feet) Your usual size is 37. You must order the size 37.
(NOT Slim Feet) Your two usual size 37-38. Choose (38) whichever is bigger.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT:
Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimeters from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.
1. If your foot is wider or fatter than the standard foot, we suggest that you consider increasing one size.
2. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown on the pictures.
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always have the best possible experience when shopping with us.