Walk with the best shoes everywhere!
Features and Benefits:
Prevent Foot Pain: Good shoes made with quality, breathable materials and with a comfortable sole allow you a better comfort when it comes to being on the move. The best footwear for anyone is one that does not do any damage, that does not rub or squeeze, and with which it feels as if you are practically barefoot, but with the protection needed to walk on any type of surface.
- Improve Posture: Some uncomfortable shoes prevent us from walking properly, forcing the natural position of the foot, ankles, knees and hips, and, in general, the back and the whole body. When we wear appropriate shoes, it is much easier to maintain a more natural posture, without our joints or muscles being affected.
- No Long-Term Damage: Comfortable shoes that do not tighten prevent frequent foot problems such as corns, spurs, bunions and other deformations such as plantar fasciitis or joint ailments. They are small damages that occur little by little without us noticing but in the end they accumulate, and it can be very uncomfortable to lead a normal life.
- Improve Circulation: When shoes are not comfortable, or they cause damage, they end up making feet swell, causing bad circulation in the entire body and, at the same time, making it terribly uncomfortable to walk. In order to improve circulation, even if you spend a lot of time sitting or standing, shoes of good quality can help by promoting venous return and preventing the appearance of edema and varicose vein problems.
- Allow you to be more Active: It goes without saying that when we wear shoes that feel as if we are walking on clouds, we feel much more comfortable going about our daily routine without stopping. If you do not want unbearable shoes to be bothering you all day, invest in a good pair of comfortable shoes to get you to the end of your day as fresh as you were in the early morning, with no pain and with no discomfort.
- Style: Korean style
- Toe holder style: round head
- Heel: high heel (3-5cm)
- Sole: Polyurethane
- Lining Material: Cotton
- Upper Material: Suede
SHOE SIZE CHARTS
Use the shoe size conversion below to find your shoe size in the US and EU shoe sizes.
- 36 Euro Size - 5.5 and 6 US Size
- 37 Euro Size - 6.5 and 7 US Size
- 38 Euro Size- 7.5 and 8 US Size
- 39 Euro Size - 8.5 and 9 US Size
- 40 Euro Size - 9.5 and 10 US Size
SIZE ATTENTION: For slim feet please choose your normal sneaker size. Other than this, we strongly recommend going with the next size larger than your normal wear.
(Slim Feet) Your usual size is 37. You must order the size 37.
(NOT Slim Feet) Your two usual size 37-38. Choose (38) whichever is bigger.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT:
Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimeters from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.
1. If your foot is wider or fatter than the standard foot, we suggest that you consider increasing one size.
2. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown on the pictures.
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always have the best possible experience when shopping with us.