Make your Toes feel like they're on Vacation!
Features and Benefits:
Versatile: Flip flops can be worn for just about any occasion, as long as you’re not in the snow! That’s right, they’re versatile.
- Feet To Breathe: Unlike sneakers or closed-toed shoes, flip flops allow your feet to breathe. This is an ideal feature for those who suffer from sweaty or even smelly feet. Allowing your feet to get proper air circulation helps reduce sweat and smells.
- Easy Grab and Go: One of the best things about flip flops and what makes them so popular is their convenience. They’re an easy grab and go shoe for when you need to head out the door in a rush.
- Give More Freedom: Flip flops and sandals give you and your feet more freedom. It’s nice to be able to wiggle your toes around every now and then. And with flip flops, you have the option of sliding them off for full comfort whenever you’d like.
- Comfortable: Aside from protecting your feet, flip-flops allow you to relax and have fun at the same time. So, if you are looking for something light for your feet to relax, make sure you give a go to slippers. They both work well for the job.
- Relaxing: There’s nothing more relaxing than finishing a long day at work in a pair of uncomfortable dress shoes and being able to slip on a good pair of flip flops. The thought alone is enough to make your feet feel at ease. The overall design of a pair of flip flops is to make its wearer feel relaxed.
- Easy to Use: Slippers are flip-flops are lightweight, which makes them an ideal choice for many wearers. You don't have to tie the laces or use the zippers. Aside from this, you don't need to put on socks either to use this footwear. All you need to do is put them on and you are ready for a walk.
- Cheap: Although the traditional flip-flops look like a thong, you can find a lot of them that feature a band as well. They are made of rubber, which makes them an ideal choice for you, especially when you are going to enjoy your favorite sport at the beach.
- Upper Material: Canvas
- Outsole Material: EVA
- Insole Material: EVA
- Heel shape: Flat heel
- Heel Height: Flat (≤1cm)
SHOE SIZE CHARTS
Use the shoe size conversion below to find your shoe size in the US and EU shoe sizes.
- 36 Euro Size - 5.5 and 6 US Size
- 37 Euro Size - 6.5 and 7 US Size
- 38 Euro Size- 7.5 and 8 US Size
- 39 Euro Size - 8.5 and 9 US Size
- 40 Euro Size - 9.5 and 10 US Size
SIZE ATTENTION: For slim feet please choose your normal sneaker size. Other than this, we strongly recommend going with the next size larger than your normal wear.
(Slim Feet) Your usual size is 37. You must order the size 37.
(NOT Slim Feet) Your two usual size 37-38. Choose (38) whichever is bigger.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT:
Place your foot on a flat surface with your heel against a straight edge. Place a ruler beside your foot touching the straight edge your heel is also touching, then take the length in millimeters from the tip of your longest toe to your heel. Please be aware that your longest toe may not always be your big toe.
1. If your foot is wider or fatter than the standard foot, we suggest that you consider increasing one size.
2. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color shown on the pictures.
We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always have the best possible experience when shopping with us.